- Use the link Create new account (below the User Login button on the Home page) to create your login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Use the link in that email to confirm your login and to create your password. The email will be sent with the from address firstname.lastname@example.org . Watch out if this email lands in your spam folder.
- At any stage of application process, if you forget your login name or password, you can use your email address to reset your credentials using the link 'Reset your password' in the Home page.
Fill up forms:
- Once you are logged in, you can see the online application form under the tab My Application Summary. Follow the links in sequence below 'My Application Summary', starting from Profile. The details that you enter will be displayed below as you progress. You can edit this page any number of times using the same links.
Upload files: (Files upload details)
- Upload your passport size photograph (jpg,jpeg,gif,png < 512 KB)
- Upload your signature (jpg,jpeg,gif,png < 512 KB)
- Academic related certificate in one pdf (Marksheet [10th,+2 and UG], Degree)
- Sponsorship certificate (fillable pdf) to be download here, duly filled and signed by the candidate and countersigned by the sponsoring organization with Office Seal and the scanned copy to be uploaded and original to be submitted at the time of online examination)
- The files will be labelled as per the link you chose to upload the file. Ensure that the jpg/PDF files are within the maximum size of the file upload of 2 MB.
Submit Application :
- In this section, you can use the link Submit Application to choose a Stream and Examination city you are applying.
- A sequential application number will be generated.
Pay application fee:
- Once you have completed all the above sections, a link to pay application fee will appear at the Application details block. You can use the link to pay the application fee of Rs. 2,000 + service charges / taxes as applicable on the service provider Bill Desk.
- Once you have paid the fees, your browser will be redirected to the Acknowledgement page where you can view Payment Status